• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch FANNY PACK

I thought it was great. :) only thing I would change: Get rid of the VO at the end and lose the words.(I forgot the term for them:) ) Funny stuff!

Very nice short! The actors were perfectly cast, their lines were read well and it was actually entertaining! But to echo what Murdock said, you could probably do with losing the voiceover and words on screen at the end of the video. They don't add anything. If you want the title of the film in there, I think a good place would be the black screen at the beginning before the shot of the feet.

Comments

Thanks everyone for your feedback, all of it helps. We're just doing our best to write, shoot and post some funny skits quick. More are coming. I really enjoy this site, been watching a lot of videos. Some really good filmmakers are on this site.

Thanks,

-Derek

There was something about this vid that stuck with me after I watched it last night. Now, I know what it is. I would have said,"Fanny pack hate you too." I would haved used pack instead of packs. Kinda like MAN in the mankind sort of way. Okay that's it.:)

Back