Entourage viewers?

For my Entourage fans what'd you think of the season finale? Personally, I thought it was a little weak. Not as bad as sopranos cutting mid sent..

But it was still okay.

I was happy with it, it's always been a 'feel good' show and the finale brought a big ol' smile to my face. Loved the set-up for the movie after the credits too!

Just hope they make the movie now! Ha.

It was overly predictable for a series finale. I liked the whole series, but felt like it was loosing steam in the last season. Scott Caan didn't even need to be there, and the turtle's tequila plotline wasn't too exiting. I got sick of hearing about Sloan after several seasons also. She was never that interesting a character.

Not sure they should have left a tension thread open at the conclusion of the series, (arri's job offer) but maybe that's just a movie setup.

An OK ending to an often great and original series.

Yea I wasn't too fond of how things turned out for Turtle. I just don't understand how Vince all of a sudden was getting married when that british chick was apprehensive to begin with. I knew Ari would get back with his wife but was not expecting the job offer. I think Sloan's character was too easily persuaded given the drama that has been ongoing between the two.

I had no idea they were making a movie! That'd be cool if they had someone better writing it. The last season did indeed fizzle out. I guess they were playing on audience feedback and needed to give everyone a piece of the pie which kinda forced a lot of things to happen. I think they should've went further down teh rabbit hole with Vince, woulda been cool to see them for a couple mroe seasons with some more hardship before the finale hoorah.

I think this season (and Season 7) have been much stronger than the middle seasons where they seemed to have only the vaguest interest in progressing the story and were happy just to do lots of Hollywood back slapping.

But I love Entourage and am sad it's ended. The last episode only just came out in the UK so I haven't watched it yet but will do so tonight. The whole Alice Eve storyline has been a little bit rushed and is no way near as interesting as the Sasha Grey one.

Personally I doubt there'll be a movie. I've been waiting on the Arrested Development movie for, like, forever and that's not going to happen. The whole thing about Entourage is that they resisted the temptation to make the episodes longer or have more tension and climax within each one and I think the format would suffer if they made a movie. Still, I'd love to see it especially if they get back a load of the recurring characters from earlier series.

I think this season (and Season 7) have been much stronger than the middle seasons where they seemed to have only the vaguest interest in progressing the story and were happy just to do lots of Hollywood back slapping.

But I love Entourage and am sad it's ended. The last episode only just came out in the UK so I haven't watched it yet but will do so tonight. The whole Alice Eve storyline has been a little bit rushed and is no way near as interesting as the Sasha Grey one.

Personally I doubt there'll be a movie. I've been waiting on the Arrested Development movie for, like, forever and that's not going to happen. The whole thing about Entourage is that they resisted the temptation to make the episodes longer or have more tension and climax within each one and I think the format would suffer if they made a movie. Still, I'd love to see it especially if they get back a load of the recurring characters from earlier series.

I concur nick. It seems they wanted to give the characters more depth the last two seasons but the finale season felt too rushed to successfully convey such an intention. Its like they almost had it but cut it too short and had to opt for the easy outs.

I hope they do a movie, i think it'd be awesome. If they didn't have a bunch of writers at their disposal I'd definitely write a spec lol

I was happy with it, it's always been a 'feel good' show and the finale brought a big ol' smile to my face. Loved the set-up for the movie after the credits too!

Just hope they make the movie now! Ha.

Spot on assessment for me. I really enjoyed the series and hope they do make a movie. I'll buy. Arri's wrap-up was the best for me. E's was a close second.

Another nice series HBO. Nice job.

Back