Enthusiastic/Unique Film Composer

Hello everyone,

My name is Howie, I go by the stage name Feathersmith to promote my work, and I'm a composer, I've been playing and writing music for about 18 years, it's a long time passion of mine.

I'd love to write music for your film!
If you have a project and want bespoke, high quality music, and the option to pay as much or as little as you like, let's talk!

Hello everyone,

My name is Howie, I go by the stage name Feathersmith to promote my work, and I'm a composer, I've been playing and writing music for about 18 years, it's a long time passion of mine.

I'd love to write music for your film!
If you have a project and want bespoke, high quality music, and the option to pay as much or as little as you like, let's talk!
Hi, my name is Fin and I am very interested in hiring a composer for my new film Artifacts of Time. Would it be possible for me to get to view some of your work to see if you are right for my project. My contact info: Phone-8605956007 Email-drowynaut55@gmail.com

Hey Fin

Thanks for getting in touch.

Most of my music is available through my Soundcloud profile, here.

Also, visit this thread for a little more information.

Take note that my music on Soundcloud and Spotify is made up of set pieces, and therefore have a concert feel to them. They are not meant for film.

I specialize in Orchestral and piano based scores but am happy to adapt.

Thanks once again for getting in touch!

Feathersmith

Hey Fin

Thanks for getting in touch.

Most of my music is available through my Soundcloud profile, here.

Also, visit this thread for a little more information.

Take note that my music on Soundcloud and Spotify is made up of set pieces, and therefore have a concert feel to them. They are not meant for film.

I specialize in Orchestral and piano based scores but am happy to adapt.

Thanks once again for getting in touch!

Feathersmith
I like your music and think it would be awesome to hear some of your work in my film! If you send me your email address I could give you a bit more information about what my goals are for the project and I will also ask you some questions to determine if you are the best fit composer. My email is drowynaut55@gmail.com by the way.

Last edited:
I like your music and think it would be awesome to hear some of your work in my film! If you send me your email address I could give you a bit more information about what my goals are for the project and I will also ask you some questions to determine if you are the best fit composer. My email is drowynaut55@gmail.com by the way.
Well that's great!

My email address is feathersmith.music@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks

Back