• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch ENTER THE DARK

This is not my movie, so I hope it's okay to link to it. It's one of those paranormal subjects, but I thought this was creepy and well done.

ENTER THE DARK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_8yojgSbQ

Well.

I personally, can not stand hand-held, jerky, camera movement. The-shot-in-the-dark, realistic footage in ENTER THE DARK is old hat. After awhile, I generally get bored watching such. The actors, can cheat in the dark too, always hidden by a lack of light -- LOL, add overdub dialogue when needed. Cheap SFX can be made to look 'real'. I could go on... but won't.

Having said all that...

ENTER THE DARK worked. Worked very well in creating a feeling of dread and creepy atmosphere. The ending was also clever... I give this group high marks for their creative story, even though it is obviously derivative... Just think, if they had done this fifteen years ago as a feature, they would probably have made a lot of money... still might today. Because, there is always a market for quality scares...

Back