Edited a music video, feed back please

At the bottom is a clip of it. The footage is not mine but i felt the song fit the scene perfectly. I feel guilty using footage that isn't mine. I don't want people mistaking that I filmed it but the song fit so perfectly I had to do it.

anyways I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did editing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmQoHJlICQw

I got kinda bored 90 seconds in. Some cool shots but I'm not good at following footage like this.

That movie leviathan bored the hell out of me. I know it's like a silent film and I should be critically thinking to follow the narrative but my mind wanders.

I've made a music video before with footage that wasn't mine. It was the first thing I ever edited. I called it a music video "remix"

A bunch of clips of birds put to poignant music tracks from the beatles, michael jackson, etc.

Thanks for your honesty and watching it. Not everybody is into bug footage and yes i too call them remixes. kinda like the equivalent to when a rapper samples a track i suppose. it makes for good editing practice.

Thanks for your honesty and watching it. Not everybody is into bug footage and yes i too call them remixes. kinda like the equivalent to when a rapper samples a track i suppose. it makes for good editing practice.

is there a story going on, i saw at one point what looked like a wasp eating a bee. maybe with some description i'd be able to follow it easier, i know i'm not good at this sort of footage.

and yeah it's incredibly hard getting people to watch stuff.

Back