Dream Projects?

Does anybody have a particular dream project such as a comic, show, story, etc. That the would like to recreate and bring to the big screen? I may sound like a bit of a fan boy but I have always dreamed of rebooting a Dragonball Z film that would actually be good. I definitely think its possible to make a successful movie of the action anime show.

I tink its imposible to do DBZ....I also tink its imposible to do: Onpiece, Naruto, Fairytail amd most of all, its imposible to do Akira....I dont tink cartonie Manga can realy be translated to movie realism. The DBZ universe is just too big, to bring honor to all of it.

But jou ask a good guestion. Mmmmmm......maby the filt....or a movie based on this consept.....For me.......The filth is a good concept to basse a movie on...
419CY7Y2GEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Waiting for Godot, Dog Sees God, Soft Machine, Little Dog Laughed, A Lon Chaney bio pic and use Daniel Day Lewis. Not, Jonny Depp. He just doesn't do it for me as an actor. DDL and Lon Chaney were very similar in terms of emotional investment, physical performances, and chameleon abilities. But, yeah. Those are mine.

I think we had a thread like this pretty recently.

My pick is still the same: Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein

I would love to do an adaptation of Neil Gaiman's American Gods.

Count me in! Or a Sandman adaptation (I think animated would work best).

Dready, you do remember correctly, we did have a thread like this recently. And likewise I'd still be on board for Serenity 2 :D

And I now have a meeting scheduled for July that will either turn into a dream job way above my current career level...or at worst, getting beers with someone whose work I'm a huge fan of!

Believe it or not, I'm working on it with more realistic expectations for the small screen (cable TV).

I wrote a manuscript called, "Future Pionneers" in high school and a sequel called, "I, Creator." When I got to college I wrote a short story version for a short story workshop class for creative writing.

The first I, Creator combined the ideas of the 2 manuscripts. What I'm working on now can be a whole new sequel moving the story in a new direction. Back when I conceived of the idea, there was next to nothing on cyborgs, bionics, genetic engineers, and The Singularity. So, I upgraded the franchise for the times. Another significant change, which is leading the story in a new direction is there are 3 cyborgs who lead a significant number of their kind to become the protectors of Humans. Originally, 6ail corrupted Angela and they all turned bad and destroyed Humans. However, having Angela, Gail, and Roberta teaming up with Artemis and the Queen to save the Humans of Gail's home world against Ares and corrupt cyborgs will make everything more interesting. Viewers will hopefully enjoy seeing how cyborg out of the box thinking differs from Humans in a good way because the cyborgs take every conceivable sinerio into account more than Humans..

So, I am iin the thick of making a dream project. The aim is to make it sellable to cable TV where they will be a returning customer.

Back