• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Download a new royalty free music track every day in October

For the month of October I'm giving away a new terrifying track each and every day. Just in time for your spooky Halloween video. Click the image above for access to a new track every day for use in commercial and non-commercial projects.

Thanks,
Josh Molen "The Tune Peddler"

Last edited:
I just posted the 3rd track for my Halloween Spooktacualr royalty free giveaway. It's a Rob Zombie's Halloween-esque tune with aggressive drums and driving distorted synths. Straight out of a nightmare.

Here's a lo-res preview(note this is reduced quality for preview purpose only)

Go here to download this track and many more. http://thetunepeddler.com/october-daily-give-away/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_2rsIqHqM&feature=plcp

Any royalty free music is good music. Thank you for taking the time to make and offer your tracks to us. It's not often that you see this happen. A few of the tracks can definitely be used outside of a Halloween too! And that's a huge bonus!

Thanks!

I like your site. Do you take suggestions if you're looking at something you cannot find?
Thanks! I do take suggestions. It might take a while to get to them just because I already have a couple of other albums ideas I'm already working on.

If you're a subscriber I give you a 30% discount on custom scoring and custom tracks. So if you need a piece that's about a minute long I can usually make one for less than the normal price to license a piece.

By the way, The next album I'm working on (after this Halloween promotion) will be a fun, upbeat, happy, pop oriented album.

Thanks Zensteve and shortboy. I really appreciate the kind words. Please share my site with your friends. I really appreciate any word of mouth advertising you can give the site.

I'm hatin myself for not finding this thread earlier.

Great stuff. In your opinion, which of your compositions fits best with a guy waking up after a coma in a completely desert place (who said Walking Dead ?) ?

Last edited:
Noticed that you have all 31 days of October Special covered and I just want to say thank you for providing your tracks. I actually listened to all the tracks with action/fight sequences in mind and drama scenes as opposed to horror. Still falls under the despair kind of mood but works nonetheless.

Dude, this is awesome. My first film is gonna be a horror comedy, so it needs some badass music like this.

If I use these would you like a composer credit?

I'm hatin myself for not finding this thread earlier.

Great stuff. In your opinion, which of your compositions fits best with a guy waking up after a coma in a completely desert place (who said Walking Dead ?) ?

Thanks! As to the question. I would say "A Simple Terror" or "Lights Out" might work.

Dude, this is awesome. My first film is gonna be a horror comedy, so it needs some badass music like this.

If I use these would you like a composer credit?

Thank you so much. Yeah, I would really appreciate that. If you wouldn't mind please credit it like this.

"Music by Josh Molen (TheTunePeddler.com)"

Back