• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dos Samurai - Short Film

Uhhhh, hehehehe.

Dude, you need to make a live-action Beavis and Butthead. These two were born for the parts.

20110106233829.jpg

Otherwise, are you looking for critique, or are you just sharing? I realize it's just a skit, but I think it could benefit from more of a narrative structure (read=script). Also, a four-minute movie should not have a forty-five-second opening-title sequence.

I am Cornholio! Are you threatening me?

ya I definitly want to start getting into more scripted shorts soon, but right now I am having fun just making dialogueless films with my friends (yes I know I made up a word haha)

Yea need to plan dialogue. Something like:

Furry hat: Really?.....Really??

Sweat shirt: What?

Furry Hat: Well, first of all, that isn't even a samurai weapon. If anything, it's a ninja's tool. A samurai would never touch that, much less use it as a weapon. I really don't understand what you were thinking. You knew we were heading out to do battle and all of a sudden you want to be a ninja.

Now he's eatin ya raaaw! ( i did enjoy that line):)

this seems like the climax to a longer film. Without some story it's just a scene. The last shot lingered a little too long for me. You and your friends were just having fun, and that's basically what it looks like. Keep going, it is an interesting start, but there's plenty of room to grow; plot, story, dialogue, cinematography, ect.

Back