• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Donate for a brazilian feature film project! "Joint Pains"

Hi guys,

I am here to ask you to help me make my first feature film "Shared Pains".

Synopsis:

Marcos is a successful man, married to Carol. His wife suffers a fatal accident. The loss of his wife shakes Marcos, who leaves home and moves to a square. At this square, Mark lives with Froid, a schizophrenic homeless troubled by strong hallucinations, and knows a man, Antonio, who for years search for his missing son. With the support of Antonio, Marcos seeks to overcome the loss of his wife and start his life again.

You can donate through paypal, please PM me for details.

Thanks!

Last edited:
This is a wild plea, no website, no budget specifications, no previous work, no credentials.

I would suggest you look into running your funding scheme through a website that deals in what you're after, funding through the proper terms. Letting us know what WE get if we part with our hard earned cash, what YOU will do with our money, and more so, what will you do if you don't meet your quota, which frankly you haven't even stated.

You may as well be the invisible man with his hands cupped together.

Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be. ~Don Quixote

Lord save us all from a hope tree that has lost the faculty of putting out blossoms.
~Mark Twain

This is a wild plea, no website, no budget specifications, no previous work, no credentials.

I would suggest you look into running your funding scheme through a website that deals in what you're after, funding through the proper terms. Letting us know what WE get if we part with our hard earned cash, what YOU will do with our money, and more so, what will you do if you don't meet your quota, which frankly you haven't even stated.

You may as well be the invisible man with his hands cupped together.

Thanks for the tips!

My website (blog) is in portuguese language, anyway: http://www.mariofilho.com

Estimated Budget: $7000,00
All the crew and cast will work as volunteers, this is only for equipment rental and catering.
It will take an 18-day-shooting, during July 2011.

You can watch 'Saturday', a short film I directed, with english subtitles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okcz5p24Ge8

I really don't think we will make any money distributing this film in Brazil, because of it I am not looking for investors. My way to thank you will be putting your name in the credits as "Apoio Cultural", it's like we call in Brazil.

If I don't reach the budget until May-June 2011, I will rearrange the film scheduling to fit to the money donated.

Thanks!

Back