• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Do you see the warning sign?

Thanks for the details, folks! This helps. I'm trying to make sure the most amount of people can see it. Seems like that's the case at this point.

I'm using SWiSH Video to export the code and I cut and pasted into a basic HTML page. Will all iPads not see the swx file? What is iOS? Is there a workaround? Thanks. :huh:

Thanks for the details, folks! This helps. I'm trying to make sure the most amount of people can see it. Seems like that's the case at this point.

I'm using SWiSH Video to export the code and I cut and pasted into a basic HTML page. Will all iPads not see the swx file? What is iOS? Is there a workaround? Thanks. :huh:

iOS is the operating system used on Apple's mobile devices - iPhones, iPads and iPod touches. SWiSH video only exports Flash files, right? There is no way of running Flash objects on iOS devices (at least not without jailbreaking and voiding the warranty), and Apple have said they do not plan to do so. You could get round this with including a 'plain' video file (e.g. embed an MP4) or uploading it to YouTube or Vimeo, which are supported. However, I wouldn't necessarily recommend doing so - if people are browsing on small screens or over mobile internet, you probably don't want to make them download a video with no real content.

OK, good to know. Thank you.

I am planning on featuring the Swish video on the site (like it is) and including links to YT and Vimeo to click, so there will be plenty of versions to watch. Final clip will be 75 seconds.

Back