• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

score Do we have any short films or scenes to practice on?

I’d like to get a very short , but interesting short scene to practice scoring on. Like maybe the video and audio come separate.

It doesn’t have to be exclusive or original, just to practice..
I think it’s a pretty good idea.🤯

Man, I don't know how in the world I didn't knew this page before. Big THANK YOU!!

You can lose yourself for hours at Prelinger. All kinds of fun stuff, such as "Reefer Madness" ("Tell Your Children"), old cartoons, "B" films, home movies (vacations, etc.), old PSAs, commercials, etc. I used them to practice my sound design skills way back when. It's also great for making your own videos as so much is Public Domain (check carefully, however).

Hey.
I've recently shot a short film, around 7 minutes long, and was looking for a composer to create a score for it.
Would you be interested?
If so, please leave a message and we can discuss the project further.
Best Regards,
Pedro

Hey.
I've recently shot a short film, around 7 minutes long, and was looking for a composer to create a score for it.
Would you be interested?
If so, please leave a message and we can discuss the project further.
Best Regards,
Pedro
Hi Pedro, my name is Nicolas.
I'm a composer and sound designer currently looking for a project and I would really like to check out your short film.
Where can I see it? I'm really interested.
Kind Regards,
Nicolas

Back