• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Die Hard prank recorded in public with a hidden camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y-Nvu-fQIM

I like the woman who just walks aways.

Btw, what did you do after the door closed with the public in the elevator with you? Stayed the same way or told them what you were doing?

Its kinda surprising that they felt safe enough to get on and ride unless they got the movie reference immediately (Imagine if u never saw DieHard and someone was sitting in an elevator ooking like that with the message about a machine gun)

I have a suggestion/request that you (or someone else) might try.

You go to the park right before dusk (the "golden hour") dressed up in a short sleeve collar shirt tucked into some blue jeans. You walk up to random men and hand them a baseball glove, then in an earnest and heartfelt voice (that cracks ever so slightly) you say, "Dad, you wanna have a catch?"

What would make it really work is if you had a tiny camera attached to your hat that would record thier facial reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y-Nvu-fQIM

I like the woman who just walks aways.

Btw, what did you do after the door closed with the public in the elevator with you? Stayed the same way or told them what you were doing?

I got up and just said "sorry!" then we all stood in the lift in an awkward silence lol.

Its kinda surprising that they felt safe enough to get on and ride unless they got the movie reference immediately (Imagine if u never saw DieHard and someone was sitting in an elevator ooking like that with the message about a machine gun)

I have a suggestion/request that you (or someone else) might try.

You go to the park right before dusk (the "golden hour") dressed up in a short sleeve collar shirt tucked into some blue jeans. You walk up to random men and hand them a baseball glove, then in an earnest and heartfelt voice (that cracks ever so slightly) you say, "Dad, you wanna have a catch?"

What would make it really work is if you had a tiny camera attached to your hat that would record thier facial reaction.

What film reference is this?

I loved your Back to the Future and The Shining spoofs. But this one was a little flat. I think it would have been cooler if you ran around in a wife-beater shirt, khakis, and no shoes yelling, "Haaaaannnnns!"

**EDIT** And I just watched your Forrest Gump spoof, which I hadn't seen before. Another funny one!

I think to make these shorts work, you have to be in a position where you make a lot of ruckus and a lot of people are going to see you. That's why the Die Hard one didn't do it for me. You didn't draw any attention to yourself, and only a few people saw you. Keep going out there though. I look forward to futrue shorts. I could see this becoming a regular skit on a late night show...

Last edited:
I loved your Back to the Future and The Shining spoofs. But this one was a little flat. I think it would have been cooler if you ran around in a wife-beater shirt, khakis, and no shoes yelling, "Haaaaannnnns!"

**EDIT** And I just watched your Forrest Gump spoof, which I hadn't seen before. Another funny one!

I think to make these shorts work, you have to be in a position where you make a lot of ruckus and a lot of people are going to see you. That's why the Die Hard one didn't do it for me. You didn't draw any attention to yourself, and only a few people saw you. Keep going out there though. I look forward to futrue shorts. I could see this becoming a regular skit on a late night show...

Yeah I agree it was too tame wasn't it? Don't worry tho the next one will hopefully ruin everyone in Cambridge's weekened, I've got a bat costume and a very specially crafted cardboard bat SOMETHING in my garage. Hopefully we'll have it up sometime next week.

Back