Dennis V Borisov.

HeadShot_1.jpg

Hmmmm What Can I say about myself...Well I guess a name would be a good start...
Anyways, my name is Dennis V Borisov. I was born in Rostov-On-Don, Russia on May 10th, 1990 and moved to America in the age of 12. Ever since I was a little kid I always wanted to get into acting, and how things been recently my dream is coming a reality. In addition to acting I am also a music producer and a writer. Regarding my music I have an iTunes release coming up this year, and if you want to hear a sample of it go to my page : www.myspace.com/fallensputnik. Overall I am pretty much an average 18 year old that likes to have fun with friends, still be a kid in a way and sometimes get into trouble. I am hoping to move to the coast area either this summer or next which will be a big change for, because it will be my first time on my own and its scary and exciting in the same time. If you have any questions, please your welcomed to ask me all you want ;).
P.S: Do you guys think this is a decent headshot :o?

'sup, Boris. :cool:

I think you might want to get a colour headshot. I don't recall the last time I saw a current b/w one.

Good luck with your move, when you make the plunge. :D

well i just threw on b/w effect on a color photo so thats not a prob...I guess I will bring em a bunch for my audition and let them decide what they want.

It's a bit grainy too. Headshots are usually very sharp and clear, effect free. They want to see your face. Not a bad shot though.

Back