• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Demon Face taken it to the next level

2.jpg

Just finished up my new short film. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it!

watch now

Cinematic, good pacing with action and editing.

Wow, that IS a great way to showcase the uber-popular Demon Face effect. I think it's a cool short...a feature could most certainly come from that concept of segregation and alter-reality. The demon face people...they are a race of their own, correct? Or are they infected and being exterminated?

Nicely shot and acted as well. Good stuff.

I am a biiit confused why you chose to cast an anchor woman that had less than clear diction (not to mention foreign). Anchors are notorious for perfect diction and lack of a dialect. That's my only gripe...sorry.

Last edited:
Wow, that IS a great way to showcase the uber-popular Demon Face effect. I think it's a cool short...a feature could most certainly come from that concept of segregation and alter-reality. The demon face people...they are a race of their own, correct? Or are they infected and being exterminated?

Nicely shot and acted as well. Good stuff.

I am a biiit confused why you chose to cast an anchor woman that had less than clear diction (not to mention foreign). Anchors are notorious for perfect diction and lack of a dialect. That's my only gripe...sorry.

thanks for the comment. Someone should make a feature on demon face! They are suppose to be infected and being exterminated, but I like the idea of the race of their own, I guess it can go whatever the audiences image it to be..

for the casting....there was no casting, everyone we know are friends, its just a mini project to get together again.

Back