decision

its been awhile since ive been in here... ive been battling demons alcohol and pills and self doubt but i occasionally come in here.....
with that being said i found a thread that interested me, and after reading it came to the conclusion that i should shoot the short version of my feature film and use that to garner funding and interest for the feature......
here is the thread http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=39428

so with that being said im planning for the short now to be shot in July /Aug....
in terms of casting when should i start casting for it..... the short script is done..... would really appreciate the advice....

Im shooting a short in July too, Im casting now... People get busy as the summer heats up, around here that is, cant speak for you neck of the woods.

EDIT: Just shoot a really great short, don't worry bout the feature.

For what its worth, Its the battle that counts, keeping in the fight despite the odds is what makes you a hero! Good luck to ya.

Last edited:
im in ohio currently... but it makes since i reckon... i mean i only need two ppl but its such an emotional short... and i need someone that can halfway sing and play guitar

Back