• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dead Reckoning Trailer

If I'm being honest with you I'd say that the writing and acting look fine but the whole thing seems to be really badly lit and that's going to drag it down I'm afraid...

Nah, just a color correction preset we were trying out at the time. We've since adjusted it. When the effects lab finishes I'll load the latest trailer. Thanks for checking it out.

I agree with Nick - acting and writing in the trailer is pretty decent, but the cinematography doesn't do it justice. The colour correction may be making it look worse, but I can tell it's not well lit.

I agree with Nick - acting and writing in the trailer is pretty decent, but the cinematography doesn't do it justice. The colour correction may be making it look worse, but I can tell it's not well lit.

You could be right. However, when we finish the new trailer I'd like to send it to you. To see if we can change your minds.

please do..

So just promise me that there is something about navigation in the movie.. I mean the title is a navigation term.. and if you just ignore that I will be angry at you :)

Just funnin ya.. Id love to see that updated trailer.

The acting was fine. The film might be fine. The trailer was not fine. It did not grab my attention in any way. A trailer needs to give a basic plot line and have enough juice to draw people into wanting more. After watching the trailer, I am not left wanting for more. Is this a full length film or a short?

Back