• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch dead area dutch short film

Those trailers do exactly what a good trailer should. I'm intrigued! You gave just enough to draw me in but leave plenty of mystery as to what its actually about. Can I see the whole thing please?
greg

Hey man, the movie looks like it could be cool.

On a side-note, something I thought I should mention, Mike D is a Beastie Boy. He is very famous in America. So, it's kinda weird to see you list your name this way in your credits, though I'm assuming you're too young and far enough away from America to have made this connection. Anyway, this is a small thing, but I think you might want to consider changing the way you list your name in the credits.

Hey man, the movie looks like it could be cool.

On a side-note, something I thought I should mention, Mike D is a Beastie Boy. He is very famous in America. So, it's kinda weird to see you list your name this way in your credits, though I'm assuming you're too young and far enough away from America to have made this connection. Anyway, this is a small thing, but I think you might want to consider changing the way you list your name in the credits.

in my class on elementary where 3 mike's. i was mike d. - it all was fine with me.. it sticked with me.. I like it.

Have almost all beastie boy's albums on vinyl, like them love them.. I actually was once on their guestlist a few years ago.. but didn't went.. wanted to practise with my own band haha.

I got my "mike d." in 1980 and mr micheal diamond was than still trying to be a punk around cbgb's and didn't had yet the hip hop name.. so i was first haha.

anyway..

Gonna put the whole movie online soon.. but must figure out the subtitles .. have them on the dvd i made from the film.. (did it with dvd studio pro) but try to figure out how to put them on an online version... (hope not that i must type it all over again in final cut pro for an online version)..

so if you know how it's done.. please let me know.

cheers for the replies.. filming this project was one of the most fun things I did in my life.. can't wait to start the next.. fortuitous, today bought my long desired nikon lens for the next projects (nikon 15mm 5.6 ai).. man can't wait to film something.

Grt, from the lowlands - mike d.

it's online

The film is now online.

http://www.skateordiemotherfucker.nl/deadarea-film.html

About two deadbeat friends who find out about their local diy music scene.

I have got the film also on dvd if you want to see it in better quality. Just drop me a mail how to get it.

grt, mike d.

deadarea-film-poster.jpg

I see a lot of people visit this topic and a lot of people watch the film..

please let me know what you guy's think.. really would love to have feedback from other diy filmmakers..

don't hold back.. I know I have a long way to go haha..

film last 34 minutes.. so it's a longer sit than most shorts that are posted here.. long short haha

cheers, mike d.

Back