Danisnotonfire

Well ummmm,

how to start....

line one: I will probably be hated because this isn't really related to films and nobody will give a damn....

So well I've a crush, and....

In 2 weeks she will celebrate her birthday. But she is kind of depressed and sad. She even went to a psychiatrist, so it's rather serious. I really want to cheer her up, if thats how you write cheer/chear. A way, which is what I want, is to get something like a signature from here favourite Youtuber. Which isn't me but as the title sais Danisnotonfire.

My question is,

does anyone knows a way to even get in touch with him, as he is almost unreachable...

I don't think commenting on his video's will work and continuous spamming won't be appreciated...

You don't even have to respond cuz this is like a way to empty my mind and think again but yeah that's basically it.

Thanks for your time. :)

line one: I will probably be hated because this isn't really related to films and nobody will give a damn...
Won't be hated.
Will be warned.
Do givadam (but it's a pretty tiny one. :lol:)

2ยข: If it's just a crush then you're not really (like... AT ALL!) committed into anything relationship-wise, so please step away from the troubled person.
It likely isn't like a cold or sinus infection and she's going to get over it with a week of antibiotics.
In twenty years... :no:
It's progressive.

Move on. ;)

I don't know the age of you two, but if you are trying to do this to win her attention/affection, perfect.

If you are doing this because it will cure her depression, illness doesn't work like that. Proper diet, exercise, and taking time out for fun and relaxation is more important than someone trying to make her "happy."

Just be real, be present, be respectful, and be a friend.

Prove that she can trust you and then just truly listen to her, don't try to fix her. Support her through everything, but let the doctors do the prescribing.

Listen without showing shock or surprise or expressing judgment. Accept her feelings without shaming her. Listen without interrupting and allow her to talk. Give her feedback, but not on how she needs to fix herself, but just show her that you actually heard what she said.

http://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/depression-recognizing-signs-of-suicide

http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/service/s/surviving-teens/stressors/depression-suicide/

dont bother, a woman depressed before you get with her, is a woman designed to destroy you before you even begin.

at least when they are not depressed at first you have a few years to survive.. im talking from lots and lots and lots of experience, shit im only 24 lol

Back