• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Dangerous Waters, Season 3 will feature the cinematography stylings of yours truly!

This is an awesome journey. And an awesome final destination!

Are you allowed to post some snaps? Or is it all being kept under wraps? I'm always amazed that really remote places have internet access, but I'm even more amazed at having wi-fi on an aeroplane. I guess I'm just quite easily amazed.

Once I'm home I plan on putting some stuff up. I'm only able to share some general imagery until after we air, some of the promo stills I shot along the way are on the show's facebook page.

Anyway, here is more recent news now that our radio silence has been lifted.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/ice-foils-jet-ski-adventurers-northwest-passage-210740955.html

Once I'm home I plan on putting some stuff up. I'm only able to share some general imagery until after we air, some of the promo stills I shot along the way are on the show's facebook page.

Anyway, here is more recent news now that our radio silence has been lifted.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/ice-foils-jet-ski-adventurers-northwest-passage-210740955.html

Dang! I was hoping you guys would finish your crazed trip. Nevertheless, I hope it was a grand adventure for you, and I still look forward to seeing your footage. I'm totally gonna watch this new season of the show. :yes:

I don't think it's sad. Yeah, it would've been nice to see the journey completed, but that obviously has no bearing on our IT friend, David. He did his job, and I expect it'll air on TV. And for all we know, maybe the failed journey will make for fascinating television! :)

Well, it's a bit of both. The decision to call for extraction was quite difficult for us, but when we saw the ice reports for the waters between Ft. Ross and Arctic Bay and the CCGS crew told us we made the right choice then it all really sunk in.

Amazing run, and we plan to finish that section as part of our circumnavigation. I wish we were still out there, but I am also looking forward being home tomorrow.

Many great moments, some mistakes and missed opportunities, too much damage to the kit, but we got a ton of gold and the experience was like nothing else.

More when I am on a real computer, got to get back to the last evening of wearing my DIT hat.

Back