• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

link Cynthia Hanson needs your help!

Hey everybody! First time poster here, and I just HAVE to tell you about this aspiring movie maker! Like the title says, her name is Cynthia Hanson, and she just released her first of 12 movies! They're all planned to star the Wogglebug, an anthropomorphic bug created by the wise scientist Professor Knowitall, as he goes on adventures in the world of Genoma. They're kids' films, but the characters (especially the Wogglebug himself) and the world are so charming, they'll enrapture the hearts of adults too! Now, Cynthia has been creating Wogglebug content on YouTube for a few years now, and frankly, I feel that she should be more well-known. Fortunately, if you are reading this, you can help with that by buying the DVD and telling all of your friends about the Wogglebug!

Buy the movie here:

Wogglebuglove Productions channel trailer:

Welcome to the party. I hate to piss in anyone's Wheaties so soon after joining, but Woggle-bug is an L Frank Baum character, and I'm unclear about the legal ramifications of Indietalk promoting or empowering the promotion of something that may constitute copyright infringement. Does Cynthia Hanson and/or wogglebugloveproductions have the rights to exploit Woggle-bug?

And if you're Cynthia Hanson, please be upfront about that. It's fine - great, in fact - to promote yourself and your work. But don't hide that behind 3rd person writing in a post.

Back