• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Crystal Spray

hey all long time no chat..

here is a first look at what it is that I have been up to for the past month..

shot on HDX200 all lighting was kenos and a dolly, very small crew three of us.
three actors and you may even see me in it.
there is no sound as that we will be puting in later on, music and all that jazz.
take not of the guy with the laptop computer, first wave may ring a bell.http://degagnesafety.ca/Sequence%201.mov

this is just the start, next up we have the stunt rigers from Fantastic 4 II coming in to rig all the stunts we have going on.

I will post part two of this as soon as I can.

Cheers
Jordan:D

The image quality is awesome. The cinematography was also good, but I was a little preoccupied with analyzing the visual clarity.

I had to save the movie to my hard drive and change the dimensions to 640x360 go get the correct (16x9) aspect ratio. It looks much better like that.

Cool stuff. I'd like to see it with sound & music. Or the sound OF music.
One thing- are those the final computer graphics, or are you overlaying them with something? When Sebastian is typing, it doesn't look like it is doing anything on the monitor.

I really liked the figure in the background. Looks like a very dark feel to it. Nice loft. Good work. Me Torr.

thanks... ya I was thinking of adding somthing into the screen in post, going to add in some sounds of a cafe or pub sounds of some sort with music in the background.. should be finished that soon.

Oh and any of you have horror shorts.. I will post a web add for you if you do of a TV station thats looking for 30 min short horror films..

Respect
Jordan

Back