• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Crowfunding Video

Well I definitely appreciate it. We've gotten a few european donations recently. Effing cool since I thought the "stoner comedy" genre was more of an american thing. I guess weed humor is international ;)

We got 58 hours left. Gotta be honest. I'm very happy I got donations but a little disappointed in how many we got. We got great feedback on our page and video. Wondering if we just didn't do enough. Anywho...It's still a great turnout and the film itself is still going to turn out hilarious!

We got 58 hours left. Gotta be honest. I'm very happy I got donations but a little disappointed in how many we got. We got great feedback on our page and video. Wondering if we just didn't do enough. Anywho...It's still a great turnout and the film itself is still going to turn out hilarious!

Yeah, I'm surprised myself. I would have thought it'd get much more, based on sheer humor-factor in the pitch video. I think the final product is going to be great!

Back