• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Criminal Descent - Short Film

It worked because nobody asked why the fuck is a truck backing up here.
But you pointing it out and asking if it worked brings it to the conscious level so of course now it sticks out. So the answers are biased after you point it out. So yes, it worked.

Same. Didn't think it was worth mentioning...
Exactly. There’s a million things to do on a short film.

prioritize the things that ARE worth mentioning
People talk about the fancy camera moves in my first short, so those are worth putting time into. No one is talking about the creative sound design so it’s not worth putting time into. Simple and straight forward.
Of course things are different on hundred million dollar film, it would make no sense to neglect any small part of the film. But one guy doing everything ??? There are other things that would be worth mentioning and sound design clearly isn’t

Meanwhile I posted a garbage diarrhea track full of noise that’s popping my speakers and I’m told the audio track is fine and that it’s a system issue. come on now nobody but Jax could even hear a problem with garbage audio and I’m supposed to believe that these insignificant details Not even worth mentioning merit the kind of focus and energy that goes into cinematography. I don’t buy it.

Last edited:
Back