Cowboys and Aliens

I'm really excited about this one, I heard about it a while ago and as soon as I heard the title I knew it was a winner haha.

Produced by Ron Howard and EP Spielberg as well. Can't wait.

I still have not confirmed it is written by the same guy that did Men In Black (I may have been wrong about that). One of the sceenplay writers is the same guy that did the screen play for Iron Man.

Jon Favreau is the director. Interesting is that Robert Downey Jr was going to play the role that Daniel Craig got but he dropped out to do Sherlock Holmes 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys_&_Aliens_(film)

Last edited:
Looks pretty sweet. The very top of my list of movies I'm looking forward to, though, is JJ Abram's "Super8". Abrams says he wants to make an homage to Spielberg's classic adventures. And Spielberg is producing it! As usual, Abrams is being secretive, but rumors say it involves aliens and area 51.

I am solidly looking forward to this flick. I was pleasantly surprised to discover it as I was browsing for trailers. Though my kids had to point out that Craig's gadget sure does look like Ben 10's animatrix - I got a chuckle out of that one.

Back