Correct name of frame composition theory

Hi there!

Can you please tell me how the "lidvoising / composition theory" is spelled correctly in English.

I think I made a spelling mistake.How people look, from where and where. How to form a frame.

Used in photography and video production.
"lidvoising" is definitely not right :cool: which I think you realised. It sounds like you're looking for the word "visualisation" but I'm not sure if you're looking for more than that? It could be argued that "composition" as applied to photography/videography is more of an art than a theory. The phrase "theory of composition" ("composition theory") would usually be associated with writing music.