Copyrighting that disc

K, last week I did my copyright online (saved $10 like so) woo! :cool: and printed out the form to accompany the copies that has to get physically mailed in.

Question is: Can I just send the film in on a DVD, in a plain jewel case? Or do I need to mail it in an amray case with all the artwork, etc?

The instructions just asks for "If the work is a motion picture, the deposit consists of one complete copy of the best edition, plus a separate description of its contents such as a continuity, press book, or synopsis."

So I'm thinking I could send a jewel case with a synopsis printed onto a label stuck on the jewel case cover? Or is dvd casing considered part of it?

I'd like to get this over & done with, but haven't started on the artwork for an actual dvd cover yet. :blush:

Hey Zen are these DVDs, or DVD-Rs? If DVD-R make sure to use a gold master disc.

Oh, okay. I'm with ya now.

Btw, when I googled "gold master disc" the first page was half-full of links to special editions of "Jesus Christ Superstar"... which was really creepy, as that's what I had playing on the projector at the time! :eek:

Coincidence? Hmm... maybe.

Whoa! :lol:

You can pick these up as singles too, they are not too expensive. You definitely want archival quality. Sorry I ignored your actual question :bag:

Back