Composer Seeking Exciting New Projects

Hi all,

I'm a composer for visual media and I'm currently looking for exciting new projects to begin working on. Much of my music is grounded within orchestral / electronic composition, however I have experience working within numerous musical styles and genres and am more than comfortable tailoring my musical palette to whatever you feel is appropriate for your project. I'm also looking to expand my portfolio and am open to working with those of you who are on a tight budget. I aim to deliver a professional sounding score and one that you feel enhances the impact of your visuals. You're welcome to visit my website and listen to some of my works - www.lukejacksoncomposer.com .

I look forward to hearing from some of you regarding your projects!

Best,

Luke

I'm currently finishing up work on a 25 minute sci-fi / comedy short and I'm now looking for a new project to begin working on. Please don't hesitate to get in touch, simply just to chat about any projects you might have!

Are you looking for a composer to write an original score for your film?

I'm looking for projects to begin working on in the coming months. No matter what genre or style your film, I'm more than happy for you to get in touch, simply to discuss your project and for you to consider wether I would be appropriate for it.

You're welcome to contact me via my website - www.lukejacksoncomposer.com - or via my email - lukejacksoncomposer@gmail.com

Best of luck with your films!

I've just finished up work on a great little Neo-Noir short. I'm still available to take on projects over the coming months, so if you feel you'd like to discuss music for your current film/project, by all means get in touch!

Hi, yeah I went the whole School > College > University route. I'm aware though that experience is valued more so sometimes than education, thankfully I've managed to gain plenty of that in recent years though. You'll have to forgive me (it may be because I'm British) but what's Prek8?

Hi, yeah I went the whole School > College > University route. I'm aware though that experience is valued more so sometimes than education, thankfully I've managed to gain plenty of that in recent years though. You'll have to forgive me (it may be because I'm British) but what's Prek8?

Oh, I'm sorry! It means I teach Pre-Kindergarten (3, 4, and 5 year olds) through students in the 8th Grade (about age 14).

I was recently hired by a production company to write the main theme for their upcoming drama short film. The film hasn't even been shot yet but they felt that the main theme had to be one of the most important aspects of the project, and something they intended to use to help the actors engage with the emotional core of the narrative. Here's a link to the theme...

https://soundcloud.com/lukejacksoncomposer/defibrillator-short-film-main-theme-ambientintimate

If you have a film that you're currently working on and would like a main theme to be written but haven't yet reached the post-production stage, please don't hesitate to get in touch. If we can talk through the project in depth and you can provide me with enough material/information, I'd be happy to write a theme, even without a locked picture.

Looking for a musical score crafted specifically for your film? Or perhaps simply just a main theme to help define your film's unique identity?

You're welcome to visit www.lukejacksoncomposer.com, and if you like my music, don't be afraid to get in touch as I'd love to hear about your project!

Also, if you're not looking to hire a composer but simply have some questions with regards to the use of music in/for film etc. I'm more than happy to chat, and hopefully I can answer any questions you have.

For anyone interested, I have a new short audio showreel featuring snippets of various compositions from recent projects I have done. There's only a handful included in order to keep the showreel short, but hopefully it gives you a taste of the styles of music I can write.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSfa5ONtolI

As always, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to discuss potential music for a film you may be currently working on!

Hear more of my work at: http://www.lukejacksoncomposer.com

Back