Color!!!

I was surprised today when I found a packet out on the porch today. It was my first roll of 16mm color back from the Lab!! :D A day early too as it was suppose to be here tomorrow. Well I just got done watching it and it's just AWESOME! I can't even think of any other words to use. Pin sharp images and super nice colors. This was some older stock as well, 7240 Ektachrome, that sadly Kodak doesn't make anymore. I got it from a very nice guy from overseas and I didn't know how it would turn out. He had it stored in a cool place for a few years, and then the travel over here and now it's in my fridge.

But threw it all the film turned out great! and looks like factory fresh stock. There are a few things that I learned from shooting this first test roll of color that I'll have to correct in the next. That's the fun thing about film you learn discipline. :) Just thought I'd share that with you guys. I might try and get a few screen caps up later on.

I'd love to see some grabs if you get a chance :) It's always great fun to see grabs that actually originated on celluloid (probably because I don't see it very often).

Here is a quick slideshow of 4 caps from the film. :) Again...it doesn't do it justice seeing it like this. :P But atleast you are seeing it! Skipper the dog had to get in on the 16mm action on this reel! [QT]http://pfl6.tripod.com/16mm.mov[/QT]

Back