• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch College Students Make An Indie Film

I like the look of it, especially the speeded up movement bit in the cafe.

I'm in a similar situation to you, i'm a young indie producer (17), my film's just nearing the end of production. I wish you luck with your project, if you get the chance take a look at our facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=60593367453&ref=ts

It's good to se another young indie producer on the forum.

Smith.

Thank you very much. Your compliment and support is very appreciated!

From what I saw of your work, it looks promising! I am going to follow and look for to all updates!

Good luck, my friend.

Last edited:
I like the look of it, especially the speeded up movement bit in the cafe.

I'm in a similar situation to you, i'm a young indie producer (17), my film's just nearing the end of production. I wish you luck with your project, if you get the chance take a look at our facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=60593367453&ref=ts

It's good to se another young indie producer on the forum.

Smith.

Will definitely check out your film, thank you for the support. :)

I think you guys are making too much out of that line. Sure, at first it's a bit confusing. But I think probably intentionally so. And it's no more than a few seconds later when our questions are explained.

He can LITERALLY see his past. You can't see your past. Nobody can. You can remeber your past. And your memory is hazy You can't see it. This guy can see it, as it plays out in real time. Can he influence it? So, this is a time-travel movie, or something to that effect.

I think I do agree, to an extent, with indietalk, though. You never really explain what is going on. You hint at it. And we see some creepy guys in capes. But as an audience, I don't think we really know what this movie is about, and the trailer would probably benefit from a little more explanation.

I like the pacing and mood of the trailer, though, particularly the music.

Best of luck!

re

Wow, I am really intrigued by that, esp. considering your situation!!! The title sounds familiar, did you post about this project before?
How was it making this while being college students? Anyway, I would be excited to see this, so honestly, good luck to you all!!

I want to know what happens...

To me, this is like a cross between Donnie Darko and A Scanner Darkly. The hooded figures and something about the way it's shot remind me of Ink. Nice mix! :yes:

I do agree that the line sounds odd - but only because most people don't think it through. I also am wary of the trope "What if I told you," but like I said, I want to know what happens. So it obviously wouldn't prevent me from buying a ticket!

I liked it. Is it time travel then? That is what I thought after watching. Like a drug that makes you randomly time travel but you don't know where it will take you. Just my guess from watching it. I like the idea. I always love time travel movies. The acting could be better for a few of the background actors but overall looks real good. I would watch the movie.

I liked it. Is it time travel then? That is what I thought after watching. Like a drug that makes you randomly time travel but you don't know where it will take you. Just my guess from watching it. I like the idea. I always love time travel movies. The acting could be better for a few of the background actors but overall looks real good. I would watch the movie.

I agree with this statement. I think the trailer looks pretty good. Come on, they're youngsters and put their heart into it. I'm glad to see them do it so early in life instead of waiting til they're an old fogey like me.

Keep up the good work. It will pay off in the future.

Back