• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch CLOSET: (Trailers) by BOPHE

Hello everyone,

Bophe is pleased to announce that our new movie, titled CLOSET, is well underway. We have completed our first day of taping with (hopefully only) three more to go. Below are links for two different trailers. Please feel free to check them out!

Trailer 1
Trailer 2

(NOTE: Trailers were re-uploaded on 3/16/2005 with remixed/remastered audio.)

Thanks!

John

Last edited:
Thanks Bugman! As you know--this is only the footage from day 1 of shooting. We have three more taping sessions to go...and that's when all the freaky stuff happens!

Hopefully, you can come to the shoots and help out! We'll keep you posted.

I liked the second trailer much more than the first. Both were a bit long for what amounts to a tease. I have some issues with the sound as well. Perhaps some ADR is in order.

BUT...

Man does this look like it'll be another twisted movie. I liked the second version better because of the noise at the end...CREEPY!

Poke

There some good work in both trailers. I like the performance and some of the lighting is good. I think the sound is work is spotty.

I'll say both are strange trailers because at first the film seems to be about a relationship gone bad or a person in emotional trouble which makes me think drama, then it switches to some kind of Blair Witch thriller. I don't mind real characters in movies so a little drama before the thriller kicks in, but in a trailer you usually only sell one aspect of your movie. I think back the trailers for "The Village". Love or hate the movie, they sold the movie as a horror movie and that put butts in seats for the opening week. Much of the audience wasn't happy because they got a lot more than a horror film.

Scott

scottspears said:
There some good work in both trailers. I like the performance and some of the lighting is good. I think the sound is work is spotty.

I'll say both are strange trailers because at first the film seems to be about a relationship gone bad or a person in emotional trouble which makes me think drama, then it switches to some kind of Blair Witch thriller. I don't mind real characters in movies so a little drama before the thriller kicks in, but in a trailer you usually only sell one aspect of your movie. I think back the trailers for "The Village". Love or hate the movie, they sold the movie as a horror movie and that put butts in seats for the opening week. Much of the audience wasn't happy because they got a lot more than a horror film.

Scott

Scott,

Thanks for taking the time to watch our trailers and, more importantly, for offering your feedback. You mentioned that our trailers are "strange" because of the way we switch the 'genre gear' midway through. I think we would take that as a compliment! We like to do things a little differently...

Thanks again!

Update...

Hello everyone,

well, its been about five months since we started shooting CLOSET. For the handful of you who expressed an interest in our project, I thought I would offer a progress update.

My involuntary unemployment put a serious damper on our available funds, so we haven't been able to schedule more taping sessions. I am now re-employed, but three other members of the Bophe team are getting married soon so their availability is limited.

We DO intend to finish it! Hopefully, we can resume taping in October.

Thanks!

Back