Christian Bale out rage

Guys guys guys Christian Bale is welsh i repeat he is from Wales you know that little country attached to England, i would expect nothing less from a welsh guy, only thing missing is the annoying welsh accent

Meh. Each to their own. I still stand to how I feel about it. No one was there. No one truly knows but the people on set. Maybe the DP was bein a tool, maybe not. Maybe Bales was bein a tool, maybe not. Maybe 'where the hell was the director', who the frick knows. My point is simple; were all human and nothing surprises me anymore. There are people who handle things well, and there are people who don't handle things at all. *shrug* It really doesn't matter at the end of the day. I think it's fun to laugh at his expense, yes. But I'm also a person who is quick to forgive. I guess we'll all see what the future has in store for our good pal "Mr. You and I are done Professionally" :P

But to add: I'm also an Actor. Just because I don't share the exact same view as others, doesn't nessessary make me right or wrong. Afterall, they do say; "Just because a scene is done one way, doesn't make your choice wrong. It's just a different take on it."

But hey, on a lighter more fun note, why not check out Christian and Peter Griffin yelling at each other :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoPCbwVvT-U

Last edited:
Hissy fit...afterall the 'man' did don a cape and play batman now didn't he? Come to think of it, so did my five year old nephew.

Jay Leno did an interesting comparison to this circus show...he compared the cool calm and collective demeanor of Cpt. Sully on the US Airways flight that swan dove into the Hudson and the outragous girly cries of Bale because someone got too close...it would seem Bale once again looked the fool.

Back