Cheap Ebay adapters suck!!

I recently bought an Angenieux 35-70 2.5-3.3 in Minolta MD mount for my FS100,, The problem is I have tried two different MD to NEX adapters (Fotga and no name cheapy) and none of them actually fit onto the camera body!! It's getting frustrating because I really want to start using this beautiful lens.

The adapter works fine on the MD side but will not rotate at all for locking on the NEX side, like the measurements are off.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

I recently bought an Angenieux 35-70 2.5-3.3 in Minolta MD mount for my FS100,, The problem is I have tried two different MD to NEX adapters (Fotga and no name cheapy) and none of them actually fit onto the camera body!! It's getting frustrating because I really want to start using this beautiful lens.

The adapter works fine on the MD side but will not rotate at all for locking on the NEX side, like the measurements are off.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Hi pavost - if the eBay vendors you bought your adapters from have a decent return policy, I would send them back and get a $40 Fotodiox Pro, $20 Fotodiox, or an $18 RainbowImaging adapter from Amazon. I have had very good luck with these brands, and Amazon has a great return policy.

Hope this is helpful,

Bill

Back