• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Chandrayaan 3 animated short video

Chandrayaan 3. An animated short video showcasing the journey of Chandrayaan 3, as an ode to scientists who have worked hard on it.
Would love to get your feedback on this, since this is my first attempt at animation.

Thank you!

Upvote 1
I made my first 2d animated video using the exact same techniques you are using here 3 years ago. It wasn't as good as yours. But I kept at it. If you move forward constantly in terms of animation expertise, it will blow your mind where you can be two years from now.
I made my first 2d animated video using the exact same techniques you are using here 3 years ago. It wasn't as good as yours. But I kept at it. If you move forward constantly in terms of animation expertise, it will blow your mind where you can be two years from now.
Hey Nate! I have just checked out your work as well. It is brilliant! I can't even begin to imagine making something even close. I don't think I will ever be able to touch 3d. Looks sooooo difficult!

Nice video. Thanks for creating and sharing with us. May I know which software you used to create this animated video?
Thank you very much for this amazing feedback! It is absolutely my pleasure to share it with you amazing people. Yes yes. I used Adobe illustrator to draw vector illustrations, After effects to animate, and for sound effects and music, I used premiere pro.

Back