CG/FX guy here

Welcome, please share everything you know :) I seek knowledge! I love to learn stuff from FX people... so much new stuff to fit into my melon!

'sup, dude. :)

Just wanted to mention that the videos on your site (under SFX) are a bit difficult to watch. Some are just a couple of seconds long, and start & end with a black screen.

At any rate, it looks good when I pause it. That snake animation was pretty cool. :cool:

Hey...cool site.

I looked at your FX work for film, and the way they are set up it's hard to see what's going on for one thing, and two, the clips are really short.

Is there a way to enlarge and lengthen the clips? Plus, why are they split? Is that necessary?

Thanks man. Cool stuff over-all. Like the site.

(EDIT: I didn't realize that Steve already posted this concern. At least I know I'm not the only one having trouble grasping the clips.)

Theres a download link under each of the clips, you'll get the entire sequence that way. The plugin I'm using on my site limits the width and start frame of the clips. I actually have a new site almost completed, with more clips.....if I can find the time.

The split screen shows the clean plate on the left and the fx comp on the right.

There are some more clips here for those that are interested

and some makeup work

a few head sculpts

Thank you.

Yes, I thought the left and right were clean and fx...but a few didn't seem to have any changes...I suppose it's because the quality and length of some of the clips, I just couldn't tell.

Back