Cartoons

Anyone know of good cartoon making software that is user friendly, and still produces high quality cartoons for an introduction I want to do on youtube?

draw your objects in photoshop, then animate them in after effects, premiere pro, or final cut.

Many will recommend Adobe Flash, but it's such a difficult program to work with, it's hardly worth it.

this guy: http://appsro.com/ makes his drawings in photoshop, then animates/edits in after effects, and I don't do cartoons, but I can see why

draw your objects in photoshop, then animate them in after effects, premiere pro, or final cut.

I concur 100%. You only need Photoshop and ONE of the other three. I prefer After Effects. A lot of people also still do their drawing by hand and then scan them into Photoshop, refine and colorize them there, and then animate them in After Effects.

Pivot or Stykz are both great stick-figure animation tools, with a lot of flexibility.

http://pivot-stickfigure-animator.en.softonic.com/

Now, I dunno if that falls under your broad umbrella of "high quality cartoons", but you don't mention what you're actually looking for. Animation is a huge field.

Many will recommend Adobe Flash, but it's such a difficult program to work with, it's hardly worth it.

Many local community colleges offer extremely cheap classes in how to use it, along with Premiere, AEFX, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc. There's also online training & tutorials. It's not difficult if you learn how to use it.

Many local community colleges offer extremely cheap classes in how to use it, along with Premiere, AEFX, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc. There's also online training & tutorials. It's not difficult if you learn how to use it.

I went to a technical school during my last two years of high school for information technology and digital media. flash was taught there and everyone found it very difficult to use... Surprisingly, I was one of the few who was actually good at it (Though, good at drawing? That's another story...)

Back