• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Canon 60D Film Making test!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, wilbs here. I just tested out a canon 60 D my friend owned and getting prepared for a GH2. This a clip we just posted to get feed back. I acted in this clip and it is my very first time so bare with me. We used the canon mic which I think didnt quite go well with it due to a single setting we forgot to adjust on our ZOOM H4n Handy recorder. Heres what was used for this clip.
Equipment used:

Canon 60D
canon 50mm f1.4 lens
canon 24mm f2.8
canon FD 50mm f1.8 - via adapter with no lens element for closer macro focus.

Let me know what you guys think?
Here it is at VIMEO!!!!!
http://vimeo.com/24676356

LOL i agree with you there sidewalk, I literally almost finished a pack of cigs trying to perfect the smoke. But thanks.

Looked damn good to me. So the 60 D delivers some impressive video. And fine acting for your first time and for doing a test. Hey, I'd like to send you a script. There's a role I think you'd be perfect for. J/T

Looked damn good to me. So the 60 D delivers some impressive video. And fine acting for your first time and for doing a test. Hey, I'd like to send you a script. There's a role I think you'd be perfect for. J/T

Hey thanks, Im still reading a lot more on acting and so far its an experience, I'd like to act in my own films and thats my goal. My friend and I were stoked to do this test. So we decided to try and enter this in a contest that vimeo is doing. And you should send me the script buddy. I would be more than happy to have a peak.

Thanks guys!!!, the motivation continues on my part. More to come.

Last edited:
Back