Can anyone make animated logo's?

As the title says, if anyone can make animated logo's, please reply back, i'm looking for one for my Contempovision Films! Cheers.

Ok. With paying, being a indie maker, moneys not on trees you know, so freebees would be great! But if someone was really good and wasn't too expensive, i could think about paying a little. I have a few idea's in mind, so get back at me with your response about this info. Cheers for your reply!

well give us a concept of your logo and we'll let you know if that's do-able and how much, if any, it would cost.

More info please.

ok. i really want this font: FT ScandinavianTitan2 , saying Contempovision Films
The fonts white, it would look good with a black or dark background
if someone could make it look like its being sketched/wrote on there, and
have the back ground as i said before, dark, and kind of flashy, like dodgey film, like lines through the whole thing, but not over taking the font being wrote on there.

K, dont know if that makes any sense, but it's just what came out!
Cheers.

umm. what u mean by dimensions? sorry but i haven't got experience with the fx things, hense me asking here! Do you mean what font size?

damn, all this requesting makes it sound like i dont have anything. The media side, like making pics/logos/fx's isn't really something i find easy. Filming is so easy compared to this stuff! lol

It'll probably be good to be about 6-10 seconds long. And i have to say, a big :cheers: CHEERS :cheers: to all the people on this board who help out and contribute to this board, since i joined, its all been good and people helping and sharing is going to help everyone. This is great! :D

The font doesn't feel very scratchy or like it would be hand written maybe you might want to use another font. More of a hand written font.

Also please change what i said about make it look like its being written on, but make it appear slowly and at different times with each letter!

I'll have to play with it a bit, but could probably do a 'liquid logo' like water drops onto a surface and then forms the letters.. I think I still have the software to do that.

Back