• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Call For Submissions To Feel The Word Magazine

Ello/ello.

Good to be here.

I don't get to do a lot of film forums, so I'm definitely pleased to find what looks like a really good one.

At any rate, I'm just throwing in a cheap plug for my zine. We’re Feel The Word Magazine, a new zine dedicated to bringing the best in short fiction, poetry, interviews, and reviews for film and music. We publish once a month, during the first week of that given month. At just four issues, we’ve already built up a good collection of writers and a growing interest in the work we’re trying to do.

But obviously, as always, there’s room for more.

Currently, we’re looking for submissions across the board. Anything that relates to poetry, short fiction, or reviews for music and film is very much welcome. If you think you might be interested, stop in at our site (www.feeltheword.net/magazine), look over our submission guidelines, and drop us some work or even just any questions you might have to magazine@feeltheword.net

Currently, we are unable to pay for published work.

Thanks for checking us out, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Back