California / SF need film maker / cameraperson

Hi,

We need a film maker / cameraperson to shoot about 10 minutes of footage on miniDV for us.

We will make you a co-producer and give an equal share of all profits from the DVD for which the footage is needed. Also full onscreen credits etc. We try and be cool and fair. :)

More info please email

Jonathan

with a CV

jonathan@piscesallmedia.com

The job is simple and consists of shooting some locations already scouted and checked. Basically we need a life support system for a camera to take some location footage that will be added to a documentary.

It would be great to have this footage but we don't NEED the footage so we are happiest to give you the same deal we are working under on this one which is profit share when it goes on sale.

It is a guaranteed sale BTW, ties into a 2007 Hollywood project.

-J

A co-producer credit and an equal share of all profits for 10 minutes of footage? Sounds great. Makes me wish I lived in SF.

What's the documentary about?

confidential

We can't reveal that in a public forum...

But anyone interested is welcome to email and we can go from there.

It's a pretty good deal, but if we get the right person we want to do right by them. :)

I live near San Francisco. What kind of Shots do you want? What District in San francisco? You want 10 minutes of usable footage which will lead to maybe an hour of video?

Hey Jonathan, I've decided to pass on this project. There are at least 1 or 2 Bay Area people on here you can ask. My kids are going back to school and I need to work on some other things.

let us know how it went.

Back