• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Cadillac Under 5 film contest

I didn't see anything about this, so I thought I'd put something up.
Cadillac is sponsoring a contest for a 5-second film. Top prize is a new Cadillac. John Travolta appears as Chili Palmer on their Web site, http://cadillacunder5.com. Pretty cool, I thought.

Last edited:
I thought it must have been a typo...

...but nope, it is indeed 5 seconds. :eek:

There are some entries already up on the site, if anyone wants to have a peek at what people are sending in.

They are looking for movies, and not necessarily anything related to Cadillac.

I did a full 5 second spot for the new cadillac, similar to the spots they show on their website, but I haven't heard back if this would be acceptable. If I don't hear back I'll send it in anyway. I have ideas for little 5 second movies, just too little time to cast for them.

WideShot said:
just too little time to cast for them.

(Coughs politely)

Ahem.
smiley_mickey.gif

I could probably help you out myself, or chat to a few actors I know.

(I think you are local)

Can PM a bit about it, if so.

smiley_fool.gif

I appreciate that a ton Steve. You know I *was* local until September (lived in HB, Long Beach, worked in HB and CM, and for 3 years actually worked at a certain 1313 Harbor ;) ), but I'm wayyyy north now, almost in Canada.

I just don't know anyone up here yet who could do it, and I won't be casting for my next flick until early summer.

No way its mine!! I unfortunately entered a comedy too - seems like quite a few will be in that category - should have entered action adventure

Back