• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

"Buck Shot" Needs Your Support!

Hi Everyone,

I'm somewhat new to this community, but I was hoping you could take a second of your time to hear about a new short film I'm trying to make called 'Buck Shot'. Our budget for the film is $2,200 and we need some help reaching that amount. Our Kickstarter page can be found HERE. I have some examples of my production company's previous efforts as well as another film that I've directed posted on that page so you can see what we're capable of.

Our alternatively, you can check out the short film 'The Standoff", the music video 'Dear Lord', or the short film 'Return to Sender' all right here in this very sentence.

No donation is too little, whether it's 1 dollar or 1 million dollars (we don't need a million dollars... yet...), so if you have a little extra cash lying around, it'd be great if you could help us out. We even have some great prizes for each donation (as seen on the Kickstarter page). Another great way you could help us out is by sharing our page with your friends. We really need all the help we can get!

Thank you all for your time, and your donations. I hope you all are as excited to see this film completed as I am.

~Dave Eves

Back