• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Book of the Ogdoad (my 1st student film)

Hi all. I made this film/preview at the end of last falls semister for my intro videography class. The subject matter was to make a zombi film.:woohoo: I think i place in the top 2 if not the best in the class. Had the usual if everything can go wrong..will... issue..2 hrs before shooting my actres got sick and i only had 24 hr to finish this final..so the sript was basiclly thrown out and the story was finalized in editing :no: but i had no choice....
Now i never have written , filmed or edited a movie in my life till i started this class.:beer:

http://youtu.be/e_sxihUNxAA

Yeah, i know i broke some rules like the bathroom scene where the bar is running thru my head, but i had to shoot several times each scene over in case it didnt look good in editing. and my condo is kinda small.
But thanx!!

Back