Bonjour!

Ca va?

I don't remember introducing myself here so apologies if I already have! My name's Olie, I'm a student studying media and am generally interested in scriptwriting and directing. I thought this site looked like a very helpful place for what I'm doing, there seem to be a lot of people here who know what they're talking about. I look forward to speaking to people here and gaining knew knowledge.

So yeah, Hi! Look forward to chatting to you all!

ca va tres mal-bien! L'ananas è dans la piscine! Banome de Niege, ou est la banome de niege? Il est dans la biblioteque!

OK, I took french in grade 4, 6 and 7 only, but I can basically speak fluent french if we're talking about cereal boxes and road signs, LOL. So are you from France, Quebec, Belgium, Switzerland, Louisiana or with the French lady who lives in the apartment above me?

Welcome to Indietalk, the collective unconscious of the independent filmmakers around the world.

"Ca goes tres poorly well! The pineapple è in the swimming pool! Banome of Niege, or is the banome of niege? It is in the biblioteque" a translation of what you just said! courtesy of www.freetranslation.com

Nice french man! I'm from England, and thanks for the welcome.

See, I did Italian through grades 10-13, so that kind of screwed up my written conjugations. You see, I was trying to say "I am a space pineapple from the dimension where snowmen are our slavemasters who make us work in libraries, sorting papers in alphabetical order with our stubby pineapple fingers."

Back