• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Blow $#!& Up-Trailer

So I wasn't sure how to classify this series in particular, but this seems to be where people post their trailers, so here goes. I'm making a new web series (hopefully "airing" by the end of the month) called "Blow $#!& Up With AJ Chatterton". I know it sounds mindless and crazy, like MythBusters without the science, but... well, that's exactly what it is. It probably won't have very many redeeming values if any, and the whole thing is rather questionable, but I figure it'll be a fun show anyway-trust me, if you knew AJ as well as I do, you'd feel the same way. His personality is rather... unique. He'll make a good host. Hope y'all like it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf3aznVsyaE

Looks like it'll be fun to watch. The music and facebook feel was great.

Dialogue was clipping though. Like really really bad. Couldn't understand what everyone said?

Don't worry, those were cell phone videos that AJ posted to Facebook. The production values on the actual finished product will be much, much higher.

Does this series have a specific purpose? How will you be connecting with the audience with it? I had kinda hoped to see more clips from the actual show in the trailer. This video seems to be what inspired you guys to come up with an idea.

And that, my friend, is exactly what the trailer is. On the actual show, I'm going to document the process of each week's blow-stuff-up gizmo, from planning to execution (with some other stuff thrown in)-there'll be a lot more personality to it than the trailer lets on.

Back