Blogging, a marketing tool

Hi guys

As some of you know as well as being a guru here, I'm also a blogger... and, I know I'm not the only one.

About a month ago I signed up for a free traffic building service called http://www.blogrush.com/... and truth is it is actually driving extra traffic to my site.

So, as many of us use blogs to promote ourselves and our films I thought I'd pass it on.

Last edited:
Blogging has brought me much more traffic than I ever thought possible. From it, I get fan mail from all over the world (mostly the Netherlands) who claim they saw one or both of my blogs and that's how they found my films.

I agree, it's a powerful tool as long as you keep it interesting and not blog about uninteresting 'daily life' stuff like "McDonalds screwed up my order at the drive-thru" or something like that.

Keep on topic.

Spat... I think that's an incredible badge of honour, you should be proud. :cool:

By the way... the link out of here isn't an affliate link, I'm not gaining anything by someone joining from here. I only get extra traffic from people who go directly from my site. $1000 dollar film

Didn't want people to think I was just pimping my own site for traffic (not that I'm beyond that as a strategy) :lol:

Back