• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch BL pimps TCB "Get some reel action."

St. Nick contacted Flicker Pictures with the hopes of tracking down Bernie "Boo-Ya" Lawson for a quick year end shout out for The Clapper Bored's podcast. Until you can hear the whole enchilada, here's a taste of what's on the menu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_NT4-G1X00

:stupid:

Speak for yourself! I would love to see a short film, starring the great Bernie Lawson! :yes:

Seconded! I could see a 45-60 minute "how-to" style video starring Mr. Lawson. Intersperse that with behind the scenes style footage of the making the how to, and you've got yourself a feature length! And if you want to get really meta, have Bernie in the editing room, editing Bernie trying to make a segment on how to edit!

Then let things spiral out of control from there. It writes itself!

Seconded! I could see a 45-60 minute "how-to" style video starring Mr. Lawson. Intersperse that with behind the scenes style footage of the making the how to, and you've got yourself a feature length! And if you want to get really meta, have Bernie in the editing room, editing Bernie trying to make a segment on how to edit!

Then let things spiral out of control from there. It writes itself!

Yes. Do this.

Back