• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

BEYOND

Really good! Honestly, for the script, this is exactly how I would have shot it. Very impressed with your effort.
Thanks Nate!! I really appreciate you watching it. I learned a ton of stuff and this film will definitely help me improve on my future projects. Also my first time having a decent light, instead of just using light bulbs. I was able to do some shaping, but I need to get a few more lights to really do what is needed. I will be shooting a few more shorts over the summer so I will implement everything I learned on this one.

Thanks again.

Man, from second one you got my attention with "Based on True Events", hahaha.

It was really nice shot, and the acting was pretty impressive, specially with the little girl! I can see production quality here, did you guys had any budget?

The color correction also called my attention, specially in night scenes, well done there!

Looking forward to see more of your work!

Man, from second one you got my attention with "Based on True Events", hahaha.

It was really nice shot, and the acting was pretty impressive, specially with the little girl! I can see production quality here, did you guys had any budget?

The color correction also called my attention, specially in night scenes, well done there!

Looking forward to see more of your work!
Hi, thanks so much for watching. No, there was no budget, except our time. It was just me on the production and the mom and her daughter and then we had a few of her friends playing the other parts. I would like to get a budget so I can make some improvements and have some more equipment light a few more lights. Thanks again 😎

Last edited:
Back