best handheld camera with GREAT stabilization

Is there such a thing?

I want to carry a camera with me when I enter a race. I carried a kodak sports camera last time because its small enough to carry in my hand without adding serious weight...but the end result was nauseating!

I am looking for a hand held camera that is really awesome for stabilization...something that doesn't look like an earthquake...something that comes out pretty smooth.

I know in post you can stabilize some stuff but not everything and if its really rocky its comes out rocky.

My goal is to put together something from the point of view of the runner...so a lot of motion is involved.

Thanks
k

Is there such a thing?

I want to carry a camera with me when I enter a race. I carried a kodak sports camera last time because its small enough to carry in my hand without adding serious weight...but the end result was nauseating!

I am looking for a hand held camera that is really awesome for stabilization...something that doesn't look like an earthquake...something that comes out pretty smooth.

I know in post you can stabilize some stuff but not everything and if its really rocky its comes out rocky.

My goal is to put together something from the point of view of the runner...so a lot of motion is involved.

Thanks
k
GoPro is very good for a runner... head mount would be just right. GoPro-2 is amazing.

Back