..best camera bag for Disneyland!?

Yep you heard it, I'm going to Disneyland!

So, I want to take my t3i.. :D ..and I want to ride the rides, and eat churros! That means, I need a new bag. I am thinking about one of the over the shoulder tactical bags, but I am sure you guys know better than I.

Ha ha! :D

Best thread ever.

All I can recommend is taking a cheap disposable or digital camera. I went to Harry Potter land in the summer and there's no way I was taking my DSLR on any of those rides. I don't think eating churros will be a problem with any specific camera bag....

This thread makes me :) (that's smile by the way)

Ha ha! :D

Best thread ever.

All I can recommend is taking a cheap disposable or digital camera. I went to Harry Potter land in the summer and there's no way I was taking my DSLR on any of those rides. I don't think eating churros will be a problem with any specific camera bag....

This thread makes me :) (that's smile by the way)

iiNO!! cannot read :D .. MUST HAVE DSLR!! and must risk total destruction of said DSLR on space mountain!!

How about this bag?

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=31

Think it will keep out Churro sand? water? and resist Thunder Mountain side to side crushing action?.. hmmm..

!!

Main Compartment: 6.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 8" (H)... too small.. Oh well, didnt look like it would keep out Churro crumbs anyway.

Last edited:
I want you to take it just to see what happens.:lol:

Just remember that they don't let you on some rides if you have what they consider an oversized bag or anything large dangling from your neck that can smack the person next to you when the ride gets interesting. If you have someone in your party to watch your stuff, all the better.

If you do bring it, get a cheap monopod. It doubles as a billy club and you'll need it unless you're going to shoot everything wide and even then. ;)

Oh, a camera bag. Something that matches your shoes. :)

Last edited:
Extremely good advice Murdok and CV.

...So, churro proof, shrinkable, and matches my shoes!!

Hmm, wonder what keywords that will be on Amazon, hahaha..

Tamrac 5586 Expedition 6x Photo/Laptop Backpack
this bag costs $200ish new. I gots one for sale 1/2 price. Plus $10.00 shipping. Looks as good as new. I kept my T2i in it. Also have a Phoenix - Contax 28-210 Zoom Lens and a Phoenix - Contax 24mm lens for Canons

C10.JPG

C9.JPG

Ack.. Now I need a suggestion for a second camera that will not get ruined while filming a doc about the first camera getting ruined.. DAAAMMNNN U INDIETALK!!!

Hmmm, maybe a documentary about how a guy ruins his camera in Disneyland is in the works!!! ... Where's that group funding link when I need it?

I actually have a ruined camera video if you ever want to see it. 11 years ago I took a Sony Handicam into a gold mine in Alaska. The deeper you go, the wetter it gets. The dew warning came on and I kept shooting. The camera shut itself off and I'd turn it back on.

Anyway, the camera never worked again and the tape eventually dried out.

I actually have a ruined camera video if you ever want to see it. 11 years ago I took a Sony Handicam into a gold mine in Alaska. The deeper you go, the wetter it gets. The dew warning came on and I kept shooting. The camera shut itself off and I'd turn it back on.

Anyway, the camera never worked again and the tape eventually dried out.

Ohh, I have a flipHD camera video that is probably very similar, hahah.

Back