• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch BAttle movie trailer

Looks great. Not my cup of tea, but that's beside the point. Like I said it looks great. Well produced, well shot...good acting.

Good luck. We all know there is a target audience for this...you just have to make it stand out from 8 Mile and all the dance movies the past few years.

Looks great. Not my cup of tea, but that's beside the point. Like I said it looks great. Well produced, well shot...good acting.

Good luck. We all know there is a target audience for this...you just have to make it stand out from 8 Mile and all the dance movies the past few years.

Thanks for checking it out Michael and for the nice comments.

I'm a co-writer and producer on the movie.

Take it easy,

Martin

Footage looks great - I just felt like I needed to be more excited by this. More emotionally moved. I personally dont think the the music in the trailer is doing this trailer justice or the compilation of footage was not constructed as well as it could be. Theres a buildup thats trying to be accomplished by this and its just not happening for me.

Other than that though, its great quality with a lot of potential.

I think it shows that they're going for something more than typical urban hip hop movie.... like a good sports movie - it's rarely about the sport. I think BATTLE might really be something to watch for... good luck on it guys!

Back